Thursday 19 April 2007

10th April - Lesser Scaup again!

The Lesser Scaup was still at Holyrood Park and I had to head up to the office again. The weather was brighter than the previous visit, but it was a lot breezier, in fact there were a few thirty footers swelling up on the loch. Once I had finished surfing I got some excellent views of the Lesser Scaup again. Despite the difficult light I managed some more reasonable shots of the bird. It was time to head back to the office, this time I managed to take the correct turn. Amazingly I made such good time that I arrived in 1926, though no sign of the office, just nowt but fields!

1 comment:

Harry said...

Ah yes, 1926 Edinburgh...not as vintage a year as 1416, but a good year all the same. I should imagine that the office site looked different back then alright, though not as different as it did in 10,000 B.C...