Wednesday 28 February 2007

28th February - Hi folks I'm still here!

Sorry for the dearth of postings of late, but the simple reason is I have not been out birding lately Workload has been very high, but more importantly my poor dog Phoebe has been very ill. For those of you who have met Phoebe will know that she is such a likeble dog full of boundless energy. However she took ill on 17th February and by the 20th she was needed a blood transfusion! Yep serious stuff, she has been diagnosed with a blood disorder called Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia (IMHA), this is basically where her immune system attacks her red blood cells. Worrying times at the moment, though she is stable at the moment. For those interested, you can keep up with her progress on her own blog called Phoebe's Progress.

On a more positive note, Through the magic of Youtube I have just added a video clips section to my website. Don't get too excited the clips are not that great (taken with the Nikon Coolpix 4500) but you can tell what they are supposed to be!

Anyway, I hope to have some birding to report soon as I am off work all next week yae!

No comments: